Nobody is really sure why some women develop upper lip lines and others don’t.
However, one reason that is mentioned often by dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons is over-exposure to UV radiation and/or smoking and of course….aging.
Some people have even blamed upper lip waxing as a culprit. They suggest that this treatment pulls on the skin and may increases looseness.
While this has never been proven for sure.
Simple and fine lines with creases on the lips are normally among the first few lines of ageing. While ageing takes the award for ruining your perfect pout, there are few other factors too that can partake in pleating up your lip skin.
What Causes Wrinkled Lips?
Alongside darkening your lips and ruining your lungs, smoking can play an adverse role in wrinkling up your lip skin. The skin is like a fabric and the multiple times you shrink your lips to hold on to a cigarette, you develop such fine lines. Smoking dries up the skin on your lips, leaving them dehydrated which results in chapped, thin, flaky and wrinkled lips.
2. Dehydration and Poor Diet:
Fried food, irregular eating habits and lack of fruits and veggies in your system messes up digestion, making your lips look bad with flaky vertical wrinkles.
3. Excessive Sunlight Exposure:
It is the UV rays! Just not your skin but even your lips exposed to the sunlight can be vulnerable to dryness and wrinkles.
Effective Solution to Treat Wrinkled Lips:
Using Our Ciencia8 LipCorrect Cream Will Help To Fight Against Those Wrinkles .
Using a precise and advanced combination of science & nature, LipCorrect8 and its active ingredients are formulated to target the appearance of aging in the lips and around your nose.
Remove cap and click bottom of ampule once to load pump. Gently roll ball applicator over lips.
The active Ingredients in Lipcorrect8 are:
- Hyanify™ Marine Ingredient – Helps to reduce the appearance of the nasolabial fold. Proven to stimulate and optimise hyaluronic acid giving rise to the visual effect of skin plumping with a consequent reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and folds.
- Hilurlip™ Functional Ingredient – Formulated for lip care applications. Specifically intended to plump and redefine the appearance of the lips and to minimize the look of fine vertical lines.
- Seacode™ Marine Ingredient – Has a replenishing effect designed to improve skin texture. Seacode™ Marine Ingredient has been shown to enhance the synthesis of essential dermal proteins (type 1 Collagen) by up to 100%. Testing in labs and on human skin showed a reduction in skin roughness.
- Lipomoist™ 2013 Molecular Film – Our exclusive and unique formulation delivering more potent hydration than hyaluronic acid delivery.